- CEO & founder of Karzar Peition Platform
- Largest Persian e-petition platform with more than 12 millions users in Iran
- CEO & founder of Spiral Design Center
- An award winning design studio based in Iran, with international projects in U.S., Norway, Germany, and U.K.
- Founder & organizer of Mantaraham campain and events
- Mantaraham is a large design community in Iran, with annual conferences about “design profession”, including graphic design, architecture, industrial design, fashion design and digital product design.
- Mentor of Samsung-AUT Tech startups
- Design manager, consultant and designer
- more than 200 web projects and 250 graphic design projects, since 2003
- Co-founder of Baladrah
- A new startup which is a marketplace of Iranian mentors & consultants
- Jury member of Iran Web and Mobile Festival
- Official member of Iranian Graphic Design Society (member of Ico-D)
- Organizer of 2th Tehran Design Week in Azadi tower
- Secretary of Digital Life poster competition
- Secretary of Digital Awareness illustration competition
- Digital Product Design
- Product Management
- User Research
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Art Direction and Graphi Design
- HCI Studies
- later as a developer: PHP & MySQL, HTML, CSS, JS
- As Karzar CEO, I have cooperated with many Iranian social activists and NGO’s and have tried to help them with digital social campaigns.
- Most of my activities in media and newspapers is about “Internet Access Right in Iran”, regarding to internet shutdowns, filtering and censorship in Iran. Most of my interviews and articles are accessible in my Persian website.
- As a “design activist”, I usually apply my design skills in social and political activities.